Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Location: South Reading - Parking Available
Job Type: Full Time, Maternity Cover (up to 12 months with the possibility of permanent position afterwards)
Hours: Mon-Fri within usual office hours -exact timing to be negotiated
Due to the expansion and restructuring of a market leader in the outdoor furniture industry, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join their sales team.
- To work as a team with your allocated salesperson(s) to maximise efficiency, sales and profit and to be proactive in developing sales in your allocated territory.
- Set up new customer cards and specific customer pricing, send credit application forms and request credit checks from Accounts Department.
- Prepare quotes for customers and territory and follow up with customers.
- Process customer orders, check invoicing address, costs and profit margins are correct.
- Resolve order queries.
- Check sales orders for stock.
- Source and order goods as required, confirm scheduled delivery dates of all incoming goods.
- Raise Purchase Orders as necessary.
- Liaise with the Inventory Manager to set up item cards as required.
- Raise sales invoices daily and send to customers via their preferred method.
- Check and update Pronett and similar systems as required.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure customer delivery dates are scheduled correctly.
- Maintain Navision by ensuring Sales orders are current and accurate.
- Support Salesperson(s) by scheduling appointments, sending out correspondence as required and providing any other back up to ensure territory potential is maximised.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Send out brochures to potential new customers and follow up via telephone call/email.
- Assist with customer showroom visits.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to aid the development of the market in your allocated territory. Provide material for case studies and put forward sales and marketing suggestions.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department regarding customer mailing lists, customer price lists and special targeted campaigns.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and summaries
- Answer phones ensuring all sales related telephone enquiries are dealt with efficiently, or direct as necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be hard working, professional and able to work well under pressure. High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality are required. They are a growing company and the role would be well suited to a self-motivated individual who is keen to progress and learn new skills, with a flexible attitude.
Administration, excel and outlook skills required.
This is a full time permanent role with 22 days holiday pro rata, plus public and bank holidays.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Business Development Lead, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Development, Sales Manager, Internal Sales Coordinator, Senior Sales Support, Internal Sales Lead may also be considered for this role.