about 1 month ago
This company is the largest supplier to the UK's jewellery industry, offering customers over 17,000 products in various precious metals including silver, gold, palladium and platinum.
They require two Outbound Sales Coordinators to join the existing Contact Centre team in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter. You will generate sales by identifying opportunities and developing professional business relationships with a selected range of customers by making outbound calls in addition to dealing with customers calling in.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To maximise sales opportunities by identifying suitable needs and demands
- Feedback trends, opportunities and suggestions as they arise
- Contacting existing and prospective clients to encourage creation, continued use and reactivation of their - account by promoting products, service and the company
- Contacting customers, current and new, and advising of appropriate special offers and promotions
- Building up an accurate database of customer needs and requirements
- Take orders from customers and enter the details onto the sales system whilst talking to them.
- To provide comprehensive support to customers when dealing with their enquiries.
- To handle customer enquiries by fax, phone and email in a timely manner.
- To promote sales and products by cross and up selling products.
- Report potential sales leads to the manager for follow up action.
The successful candidate:
- Jewellery making knowledge / experience would be highly beneficial.
- Experience as a sales professional and used to working against targets
- Customer service background
- IT literate (Office, CRM)
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Ability to work well under pressure and develop a professional and business like relationship with all customers.
- GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English.
FTE £15,600 per annum.
Actual £10,400 per annum.
Hours of work:
25 hours per week. Working pattern can be discussed but will include Fridayhours.
Up to 25 days annual leave (pro rata), Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions matched up to 8%, Life Assurance, Childcare voucher scheme, discounts on Company products.
A DBS check will be carried out and must come clear to be successful in this position
You must have a solid work history and be able to provide references
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
13 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close