My client is a manufacturer of precision measurement equipment and is looking to expand their sales team with a Sales Coordinator who is target driven and keen to progress in a growing company.
My client is a UK manufacturer of precision measurement equipment selling into a range of industries such as the automotive, aerospace and healthcare. They are looking to expand their sales team as a result of increased revenue and client base.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Sales Coordinator who wants to be in a role where they can develop their career path in a technical sales industry and influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Sales Coordinator's primary responsibility, will be to work alongside the sales team and convert leads and quotes. Further responsibilities include:-
- Offer all-round excellent sales support to the SOM to assist the overall smooth running of the sales office operation.
- Offer all-round excellent sales support to the FSM in so doing supporting the delivery of the UK Sales Team strategy.
- Develop and work in conjunction with ASM's (as directed by the FSM) to devise account strategies in accordance with overall strategy, account goals and business plans for key customers.
- Lead on specific internal sales activity as directed by the FSM, implementing sales and marketing strategies effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned accounts working closely to ensure overall Company sales strategies are implemented.
The successful Sales Coordinator will:-
Basic salary from £18,000-£25,000
Pension scheme with a 3% matched contribution
28 days holiday