12 months ago
This market leading property investment company is looking for a results-driven Sales Controller with a methodical work ethic to join the Sales Team in Manchester. This new role is to regulate the team's activities and administration by monitoring and enforcing standards. Understanding sales processes, customer service standards and strictly enforcing them across a dynamic team will result in great job satisfaction. A fast paced environment in a steadily growing business, this is an opportunity to start a truly rewarding career.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A confident personality with the ability to influence a team.
- Experience in a sales environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Strong administration skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills.
- Implement routine checks to monitor the CRM, including individual's tasks.
- Enforce rules and requirements for sales tasks and processes.
- Work to KPIs and prepare reports for the Sales Director.
- Ensure that the sales team are recording client information accurately.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Officer to ensure all sales are conducted to the highest standard.
- Basic Salary of £20-£25 depending on experience.
- Pension scheme, Private Healthcare, childcare voucher program, and free eye tests.
- Training and real support are provided to help you reach your potential.
- Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses and social events.
- Immediate start available.
They pride themselves on having some of the best staff in the business and are a close team.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close