5 months ago
Sales - Self Employed OTE = £50K
This business is looking for highly motivated and driven Field Based Energy Consultants to join their increasing sales team covering locations such as: Huddersfield, Sheffield, Nottingham, Norwich, Livingston.
This business is a fast-growing, innovative business which has seen exceptional growth within the last 6 months.
They provide fully funded energy solutions to their domestic customers throughout the UK.
Due to recent funding changes, they are now able to offer Cavity Wall Insulation where properties have a partially filled cavity.
You'll be field based, working in and around your home post code and surrounding areas.
They will provide you with the geographical data needed to fulfill your role. You will target areas which have been researched thoroughly, and have been identified as suitable for canvassing activities.
THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONCENTRATE ON THE JOB AT HAND.
Due to the nature of these positions, we are looking for applicants who are able to work flexible hours to meet business needs. However, we understand the importance of appropriate work / life balance and as such, will work with you to establish appropriate shifts to meet your needs.
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return, we offer a fantastic package including a great commission structure with competitive earning potential.
You will report to the Office Manager.
It will be your responsibility to generate quality leads and provide appropriate information to the customer to close the sale. You will be the customers' main point of contact and will arrange survey appointment in preparation of an installation date.
They will provide you with the support, infrastructure and IT software required to allow you to meet your daily targets. They take pride in looking after their staff so they can fulfill their job role to the best of their abilities.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with their quality standards.
- To record accurate information in a timely manner
- Sales experience suited to these roles
- Knowledge of Cavity Wall Insulation process
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on achieving targets
- A full driving license, with the right to drive within the UK would be advantageous however not essential
8 days ago
only 20 days until close