4 months ago
Sales Consultant - Manchester Airport (Full Time)
GBR - Manchester - Manchester Terminal 1Sales Consultant
* Are you looking at building your career with the world’s leading foreign exchange specialist?
* Do you have excellent Customer Service and Sales skills?
* Are you able to work well independently?
* If so, we want to hear from you!
Travelex is the world’s largest foreign exchange specialist, with over 700 branded retail branches, across airports and tourist locations in over 30 countries. As a business we sell banknotes and other foreign exchange and travel related products and services to individuals travelling for business and leisure purposes.
The Sales Consultant/ Foreign Exchange Consultant is the driving force of the business, you will be dealing face to face with your customers, assisting them to buy and sell foreign exchange at Manchester Airport. You’ll promote our range of financial and travel products, such as Cash Passport, travel insurance and phone cards. It’s not all behind the counter: this varied role also includes providing banking for our corporate customers within the airport. So we are looking for individuals who relish the challenge of working efficiently under pressure during busy spells.
With the shift times you will miss traffic on most occasions.
It will involve the following:
* Handle foreign exchange transactions for customers and deliver excellent customer service
* Maximize store revenue by up-selling and cross-selling and meeting sales targets
* Perform cash handling accurately
* Adhering to operational and compliance regulations
* Working on shift patterns which can vary 7 days a week and you will have a certain degree of flexibility to meet our business needs.
* Shift Timings : Earliest Start Time is 3:45 am and Latest End Time is 11 pm.
To Be Successful for this role, you will need:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ensure that you can travel to and from the airport for the specified shift times before applying
* GCSE - maths grade C or above & good Numeracy skills (you will need to pass a numeracy test)
* Be self-motivated and energetic
* Ability to work autonomously and independently , as well as the ability to work in isolation with very little team interaction
* Be able to provide a checkable student/work history, plus clear credit and criminal record checks.
In return we will offer you:
* Salary £ 7.50 per hour.
* Comprehensive training on Foreign Exchange operation
* Career development within a global company
* Up to 22 Days Holiday (pro rata),
* Discounts at certain food and beverage outlets at the airport, plus duty free discounts exclusive to airport staff.
* Employee Assistance Programme
Posted 15 Days Ago
About UsTravelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.
Sales Consultant - Manchester Airport (Part Time) | GBR - Manchester - Manchester Terminal 1
Part Time Sales Consultant | GBR - Manchester - Manchester Terminal 1
Walker / Cash Processing Assistant - Manchester Airport (Full Time) | GBR - Manchester - Manchester Terminal 1