Sales Consultant - Exclusive Bathroom Products - JRM Sales Recruitment
This job expired on 30-09-2012
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Showroom Sales Manager (Bathrooms) 28 days ago
Showroom Sales Manager (Bathrooms)Our client is one of the largest suppliers to the UK's building and construction industry with a national network of more than 600 branches. They have state of the...
Maiden Marc Associates are currently looking for an entry level Head-hunter to join a unique boutique firm covering senior hires into the Technology and Digital space. Working across a wide range o...
Area Sales Manager – Bakery Products 15 days ago
London, Luton, Reading, Southend-on-Sea, Aldershot
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager – Bakery Products LOCATION: London, reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basildon, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildfor...
Business Engagement Manager - Bio-based Products 15 days ago
Business Engagement Manager - Bio-based ProductsEmployer: Chemistry Innovation LimitedLocation: Runcorn, CheshireSalary: , £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)Job DetailsWe are currently loo...
- Sales Consultant - Exclusive Bathroom Products
- Central London
- £25-30K OTE £45K uncapped bonus and commission
- Our client is an extremely highly regarded supplier of high end bathroom products and bathroom accessories.
- They have been established for almost 50 years and during that time have built up an enviable reputation for being able to source and supply some of the finest bathroom fittings and products available to a very discerning client base from end user clients to architects and interior designers.
- They are a superb employer with the majority of their staff having worked for them for at least 15 years and many over 20 years.
- Based from one of their showrooms, you will be joining an existing and very experienced team and will be required to walk the clients through every step of their purchase with knowledge and the confidence that is needed to sell very high value products.
- You must have prior experience of selling bathroom products and accessories in conjunction with vitality, enthusiasm and desire to close a sale.
- Design skills or design flair would be an added advantage as well as the gravitas to be comfortable dealing with high net worth individuals.
- They are seeking a person with design experience, both hand drawn and AutoCAD to work within a London showroom environment working with clients wishing for leading edge designs.
- You will need to understand the logistics of bathroom design from a practical installation aspect and will be required to specify bathroom equipment and accessories including tiling and lighting. Your remit will probably require site visits and you may have to liaise with other professionals, architects, interior designers, developers and well as installers. As a result you will be expected to become fully conversant with all aspects of bathroom equipment and associated products.
- Following design presentation you will continue to progress this through to an order for which a generous commission, in addition to a basic salary, will be paid. You will be working as part of a showroom team, mostly sales orientated to achieve sales targets.
They are a supply only retailer and, as such, you are not required to be involved in any way with project management.
ref number 10168
Please email your CV to Jac Cain
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For more information on how JRM Sales Recruitment can help you please go to our website at
JRM Sales Recruitment specialise in providing sales people for the construction products industry selling to Builders Merchants, Distributors, Wholesalers, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, A&D, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civil Consultants, Housebuilders, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Consultants, Interior Designers, M&E Contractors, DIY Stores, Plant and Tool Hire Companies selling a range of products such as Visual Interiors Products, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Renewable Energy, Plumbing, Heavyside, Flooring, Ceramics, Hand Tools and Power Tools, Insulation, Partitions, Furniture, Architectural Glazing, Balustrading, Architectural Ironmongery, Curtain Walling, Facades, Natural Stone, Bricks, Electrical, Building Management Systems, Alarms, CCTV, Timber, Carpet, Laminates, Aggregates, Concrete, Rooflights, Lintels, Piping, Drainage, Sanitaryware, Reinforcement, Paving, Office Furniture, Waterproofing, Roofing, Security, Access Control, Disabled Access Systems, Sash Windows, HVAC, Automatic Doors, Formwork, Water Treatment, Lighting, Underfloor Heating, Modular Accommodation, Adhesives, Signage, Parking Systems, Flues, Valves, Paint, Cementitious Boards, Rebar, Fire Protection, Architectural Stone, Play Equipment, Heat Pumps, Cooling Towers, Office refurbishment, Retail Fit Out, Solar and Photovoltaic PV, Blocks, Replacement Windows and Doors. Flooring Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens Sales Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Lighting Sales, Concrete Sales, Wall Covering Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Passenger Lift Sales, Door Sales, Plant Hire Sales, Plastic Component Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Brick Sales, Blocks, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side and Light Side Materials and Building Services.
We are always looking for candidates within the Construction Sector: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£25-30K OTE £45K u|
|Location:||London , City , West Central London , West London , South East|
|Company:||JRM Sales Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||Building Services Jobs | Construction Sales Jobs|