5 months ago
THE MISSION OF A SALES CONSULTANT (the Role):
Sales Consultants at our company thrive on customer interaction and our mission of making the world a more comfortable place. Through effectively educating our customers on our market leading quality, fabrics, features and best care of our handmade sofas, chairs and footstools, they stand out from the crowd for their customer service - in the same way that the quality of our sofas stand out from the crowd too. You will have an uncapped earnings potential whilst guaranteed a minimum earning of £18K for the first year. Of course, you'll also be part of a brand that is an expert in the field and part of the thriving Edinburgh store. Our Sales Consultants are truly the most important role in our company and we rely on them to share our passion, with our customers, for our beautiful handcrafted products, with integrity and authenticity. To help with this you'll have the chance to visit our workshops to see how our furniture is handmade by skilled craftsmen for our customers.
WHY WORK FOR THEM:
- Uncapped earnings potential (with a 12 month guarantee)
- 31 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Vast selection of discounts with partner retailers
- First class training which is highly regarded within the industry
- Generous staff discount
- You will be joining the team at a time of significant growth with the opportunities that go with this
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES CONSULTANT (the Tasks):
- You will bring personality and enthusiasm in abundance every day whilst demonstrating composure, but most importantly, passion for our products.
- Guide our customer through our beautiful range of products and communicate relevant special features and benefits.
- If necessary, empower customers through product knowledge to customise products to those special, specific measurements and make inspired fabric choices, to make each sofa truly unique for the individual.
- Surpassing personal and team targets.
- Initiates inspiring customer interaction and problem solving to execute a seamless delivery of the product to the customer by building and maintaining meaningful relationships with our workshops and departments at our head office.
SALES CONSULTANTS MUST HAVE'S (the knowledge, skills and qualifications):
- Passion for our bespoke products
- Vibrant, upbeat, confident personalities
- Drive to achieve results for the business
- Ability to take initiative and be pro-active
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good numeracy skills
- General computer knowledge
- Competitive spirit and team player
A SALES CONSULTANT'S WORKING WEEK (the Hours):
This is a retail environment and we expect all full time and part time employees to be fully flexible with the days that they are available to work. Both are calculated on a weekly rota basis. Full time hours are 37.5 hours per week and part time are 22 - 25 hours per week. Flexibility with working at different locations is preferred.