Bensons for Beds, Britain’s favourite bed specialist has an exciting opportunity for an engaging and dynamic Sales Consultant within our East Sheen store. Using your outgoing personality, ambition and drive to earn a realistic and achievable OTE of £22,000, plus the chance to develop a rewarding career within our thriving and growing business.
Since opening our first ever bed centre store in 1972 we have grown to over 270 stores nationwide. Our mission is simple and that is to become the UK’s number one bed retailer by providing an outstanding customer experience, through better products, better value and better service. Bensons for Beds are part of Steinhoff UK Retail, one of the world’s largest furniture and homewares retailers.
Being a Sales Consultant for Bensons for Beds, you will play an integral part of your stores success by contributing and meeting annual sales and profit targets. You will become our brand ambassador and deliver a friendly, approachable and consultative sales experience ensuring a standard of high customer service as a priority. Selling is an important aspect within this role and to be successful, you must be prepared to be accountable for your results.
Your key responsibilities as our Sales Consultant will include:
- Focus on demonstrating a strong customer service ensuring your customers always feel welcome
- Confidently approach and build rapport with your customers to identify their needs and sell the right product(s)
- Achieve personal and branch sales targets
- Meet KPI’s to monitor and develop personal performance
- Support with merchandising, store standards and POS
Personal qualities, behaviours and previous experience needed to be our Sales Consultant:
- Experience working towards targets and KPI’s desirable but not essential
- Passionate about people and delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of building rapport using excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a similar consultative sales role, Sales Executive, Showroom Consultant, Design Consultant or Sales Advisor would be desirable but not essential.
- You must have an outgoing, approachable personality, are motivated, hard-working, driven and results orientated.
- It is essential that you are available and flexible to work evenings and weekends.
What can we offer you?
We believe our employees are imperative to our success therefore as our Sales Consultant you will earn a basic salary of £15,600 per annum plus a competitive commission scheme and an additional monthly store bonus which will allow you to earn £22,000 OTE. Alongside this we offer specialised product and management training from our Learning & Development team, so not only will you become a bed expert but you will be given the chance to develop and progress within the business. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the team at the UK’s number 1 bed retailer, then apply today. We’re waiting to hear from you.