10 months ago
This company is the UK number one provider of face to face and online training to Children Homes and Fostering Agency's.
They have an exciting opportunity for Sales Consultant to join the team based in Manchester.
An opportunity to work within a sector that makes a difference.
You will start on a basic salary of £20k with no threshold.
You will be given a great commission structure. OTE is £40k within your first year.
Sales Executive - Job Role:
- Pro actively establish new business relationships using a variety of techniques.
- Develop customer relationships in order to maximise sales opportunities and grow your key accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities and be capable of cold calling.
- Ensure you consistently exceed sales targets.
- Deliver an excellent customer service experience.
The ideal Sales Executive:
- They are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a record of sales achievement in an in / outbound telesales role in the public or private sector markets.
- They would like to attractive individuals who can adopt a consultative approach.
- An interest or experience in the Children Services market would be an advantage. You should also be comfortable working towards individual and team targets. You will have 1 year experience of Outbound Telephone Sales.
- Sales Experience: 2 years
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- You will be based at their offices in Manchester City Centre.
- Full Time Hours: 40 hours per week,
- Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 with breaks.
- As their Sales Executive you will have a Holiday Allowance of 20 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service, plus Bank Holidays plus extra time of in December if the team hit their yearly targets.
- Job Type: Permanent
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Sales Executives then please apply online with your CV.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.