2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a professional, talented & enthusiastic individual with a very great attitude toward success join this thriving & successful bathroom and heating company. You must process strong salesmanship skills for their thriving & successful company.
Are you confident, a great communicator, & motivated to succeed?
Are you the kind of sales consultant that shines in a busy, fast paced and growing environment?
Are you someone that gets excited by new challenges?
Does your record show a stable employment history with a proven sales knowledge & success in a B2B & B2C telesales environment?
They are only looking for the best people to join their stable team. You will be focused on servicing a good mix of retail & trade customers.
You must have a very steady employment history & proven background within B2C & B2B sales markets to be considered for this position.
- To receive & answer inbound sales enquiries from both consumer & trade
- Processing customer orders
- Provide detailed knowledge of products & services to give clients the best solution
- Achieve individual sales targets & KPIs
- Maximise all sales opportunities & record all relevant information on the in-house system
- Provide customers with accurate & cost effective quotations
- To process all customer Purchase orders accurately & liaise with vendors
- Promote a professional image to all customers at all times
- Work as part of a team providing help & support to colleagues
- Answer all presented calls & E-Mails within their service standards
- Provide accurate new business quotations ensuring all relevant procedures are followed & accurate information is provided to the customer
- Convert quotations to sales, ensuring procedures are adhered to and payment is taken correctly
- Cross sell and up sell products & advise customers of new products/promotions
- Ensure that their individual service standards are met in relation to call rates, busy times & conversion
Candidate Qualities & Experience:
- Previous call centre experience would be desirable
- Customer service excellence is paramount
- An excellent telephone manner & clear communication skills
- Confident - able to respond to customer questions & resolve any issues promptly
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to self motivate
- Confident & direct approach coupled with a pleasant & helpful demeanour
- Customer focused - customer satisfaction is paramount to their customers & repeat business
- Ability to bounce back to achieve targets when faced with obstacles
- Previous experience dealing with bathroom & heating products would be desirable but not essential.
- £18,000 to £20,000 P.A. (Depending on experience) + Target Commission
- Pension plan.
- Ongoing training, development & support.
- Long term opportunities & development.
- Supportive management & colleagues.
- Rewards, incentives & recognition.
- Fun, social, vibrant team environment.
- Free car parking.
- Free tea & coffee.
- Clean, efficient & modern working environment.
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Holidays: 28 days (includes bank holidays)
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
10 days ago
only 3 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close