18 days ago
Information on the company
Our client are a specialist Apple solution provider that sells market-leading systems into Retail & Hospitality businesses across the UK.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000 - £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Business Development Executive responsible for continuing the growth of new customer acquisition and corporate partnerships along with maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking for an entry level commercially focused job within a fast growth tech business.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Responding to enquiries via the company’s website by contacting prospects to establish their needs applying technical product knowledge to determine how those needs can be met.
• Telephone-calling existing and new customers to create interest in our products and services, assisting in generating new business leads and arranging demonstrations and meetings.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of customer presentations/demonstrations.
• Supporting marketing and promotional activities through attending industry events.
• Supporting with the response to tenders, assisting with the preparation of proposals and quotations.
• Updating sales pipeline information in order to help present sales management statistics.
The ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Comfortable using and learning new technologies.
• Having a passion for using Apple tech whilst not essential would be a distinct advantage.
• Confident in demonstrating technical solutions using non-technical, business-focused language (full training will be given).
• Consultative selling style.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective time-management, planning, and organisational skills.
• Effective in building rapport over the telephone.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• You would be working in a fast paced dynamic environment for one of the leading Apple solution providers in the UK
• If hard work, success and fun sounds good to you, then this could be the place for you to thrive.
• The opportunity to gain experience in a high quality fast-paced, fun working environment
• Learn from an experienced team who will guide, teach and help you develop best in class skills.
• Evolve and grow your business development skills.
• Job progression opportunity to account management role.
• Generous staff discount scheme.
Apply for this role
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close