- Exciting role with a blue chip international organisation
- London based surgical sales role
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Company: This well-established international firm enjoys a great reputation for product quality and is recruiting a new Sales Associate in the London region. This division manufactures arthroscopic surgery devices and equipment including cutting tools, implants and power sources.
The Role: This Sales Associate role is to sell to both NHS and private hospitals, dealing with theatre staff and nurses, EBMEs and orthopaedic surgeons; the role also involves liaising with purchasing departments. The successful Sales Associate will benefit from full product training and a superb commission scheme as well as ongoing medical sales career opportunities.
For this Sales Associate position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with a science based degree
- You will have a desire to move into the surgical sales arena
- Clinicians will also be considered
- Motivated, ambitious and driven individuals do well here
Benefits of this Sales Associate role:
- £20,000-22,000 base salary
- + £6k uncapped commission
- Fully expensed company car
- Laptop, mobile, pension, healthcare
LOCATION: Bedford, St Neots, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Hitchin
BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.