12 months ago
Information on the company
A dynamic and new company providing funding to small businesses across the UK, allowing them to raise capital to grow their business and make repayments based on their company card sales meaning they only pay back when they sell to their customers. They have partnered with a major UK bank who handle all the processing of the advances. The company has secured financial backing and is now looking to build a team to support their rapid growth plans.
This is a full-time graduate job paying £24,000 plus commission based by Finchley Road Tube Station.
The role in a nutshell:
Our client is searching for ambitious individuals looking to advance their careers in sales. You'll be working closely with highly experienced professionals who will offer you support and training to ensure your success.
* Following up on qualified marketing leads (referrals, web-generated, marketing campaigns, introductions)
* Generate and close new business through referrals, phone and person-to-person sales, and networking events
* Developing and managing relationships with customers
* Developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, introducers and other partners;
* Helping with marketing campaigns and conferences
* A number of ad-hoc tasks to support management in all aspects of the business
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
You must be a well-spoken, degree educated, articulate individual, ideally used to selling both over the phone and face to face. As this role is based in West Hampstead near Finchley Road tube (NW3), only applicants based within a reasonable commute distance of NW3 will be considered.
* Some Experience in sales (phone and face to face)
* Strong sales and relationship management skills
* It’s a small team and there is going to be lots of interaction with customers, management, brokers and partners, so looking for friendly, willing and outgoing personalities
* Excellent written and verbal English essential
Apply for this role