A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced head of Sales and Marketing to work nationally for a leading independent trade supplier of first aid, medical supplies, equipment and services.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the management of teams consisting of Customer Service Advisers, Business Development Executives and Field Sales Account Managers, selling to both Public and Private Sector organisations across the UK.
Your whole team will require your support to ensure KPIs and Financials are delivered against your forecast.
You will also be responsible for the Marketing department, setting, implementing and managing the strategy to achieve planned revenue, volume and profit targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- have several years national sales management experience, working with several £million targets
- be experienced in both product and services sales
- Able to design and drive forward successful sales and marketing strategies
- Highly driven and motivated
- Have a proven track record in sales, marketing and account management within a corporate field
- Have experience of or worked very closely with the marketing team
- Able to manage, lead and motivate multiple teams to achieve goals
Your role will be predominantly based in Liverpool but travel is inevitable.
The salary consists of a £45k basic plus an uncapped commission scheme, with an excellent benefits package!
We will do out best to contact all applicants though please do note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, you can assume you have not been successful on this occasion.