7 months ago
A technology company creating ground-breaking new hardware, software and apps for the film and television industry is seeking an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join its team in Worcestershire. Fast-growing, ambitious and with an increasing number of acclaimed design and innovation awards to its name, the company has an exciting year ahead and is looking for a new team member to provide support with the day-to-day implementation of sales and marketing plans.
Working across the sales and marketing teams, the role is a diverse, entry-level position that an enthusiastic, motivated individual with an aptitude for multi-tasking will have plenty of scope to build and develop.
- Sales support: Manage administrative functions generated by sales including order processing and updates.
- Brand monitoring: Liaise with third party dealers to ensure company and product messaging is consistent across all sales channels.
- Building social media presence: Work alongside the PR & Marketing - Director to develop and implement a creative social media growth plan.
- Event organisation: Administrative support for exhibitions and trade fairs, including managing online portals and helping with the production of creative materials.
- Website maintenance: Working with the PR & Marketing Director to drive traffic to the company websites by uploading fresh, engaging content.
- Marketing administration: Managing mailing lists, image libraries and directory listings.
Experience in a sales or marketing role is an advantage (in particular familiarity with Sage, WordPress, MailChimp and social media) but not essential. Training will be provided. More is important is a conscientious, can-do attitude, bags of enthusiasm and a friendly and flexible approach.
If you can bring these qualities, they will give you a great opportunity to grow your skills and become part of their exciting journey.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
22 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 10 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close