3 months ago
We are an independent estate agent offering Sales and Letting services. If you are looking for a career to push you to your limits but at the same time reward you for your efforts, then look no further.
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details.
- Ensure that when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Consistently looking for new ways and ideas to improve service levels.
- Taking on an active role in our social media campaign
- Sales Progress your sales to successful completions.
- Previous Estate Agency experience is essential.
- Able to progress sales through to completion.
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team Player
- Be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence
Their Working Hours
Mon -Thurs 8.30 to 18.30
Fri - 8.30 to 18.00
Sat - 10.00 to 18.00
Estate Agent: At least 1 year/ Other Sales experience may be considered
Required licence or certification:
26 days ago
only 2 days until close