about 1 year ago
A Sales and Customer Service Administrator is required to join one of the UKs fastest growing and award winning ‘online estate agent of the year’, based in Sudbury, Suffolk. You will be working as part of a dynamic team, supported by a strong board of investors including founders of the Talk Talk group.
Your new role
As a Sales and Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for securing new business from a variety of warm leads, offering support and advise throughout the customer journey. Working as part of a dynamic team you will be an excellent communicator, this role is a varied position and requires an individual that thrives in a faced-paced, agile working environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Booking and securing home visit appointments from inbound valuation requests
• Following up on all unconverted valuations to secure a listing opportunity
• Calling Vendors who have not completed registration in order secure a home visit appointment
• Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Proactively following up leads generated from canvassing and targeted marketing campaigns
• Adhering to Company Policy & Process
• Cross Selling additional services to all clients to maximise business opportunities
• First Line Complaint Resolution
What you'll need to succeed
• Excellent Communication and Organisational Skills
• Proven Track Record in Sales and Working to Targets
• Effective Decision Making
• Computer Literate
• Time and Self-Management
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits including;
• In-house training
• Reduced fee gym membership
• Cycle Scheme
• Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
• Commission based bonuses.
• Enrolled into a Referral Bonus incentive
• Onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply using the online application process and we will be in touch should you be successful.