Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a Vehicle Sales Administrator within our busy Honda Centre, Orpington, you will assist with the day to day running of our operations department in providing high quality administration support to our sales executives.
· Checking vehicle orders and completing trade invoicing efficiently and accurately
· Liaising with Sales Executive team over the phone, via email and face to face when required
· Organise, schedule and diarise RFL renewals, VLC updates, and insurance cover
· Taxing and invoicing new and used cars.
· Raising Purchase order for maintenance work required
· Liaising with customers and dealing with their enquiries
· Inputting stock details on group's computer system.
· Arranging new car deliveries with drivers.
· Liaising with delivery agents to ensure vehicles are delivered on time and to a very high standard.
· Working closely with group dealers and customers to ensure payment is received on time.
· Maintaining full and accurate stock records
· Ensuring all documentation relating to the process is entered on to the relevant systems accurately and on time
· Perform general ad hoc duties as required
Your Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
· Previous car sales administration experience essential
· Helpful and customer focused and able to demonstrate a friendly, open and honest approach to work
· Shows pride in delivering high quality, accurate work and can demonstrate ability to work on initiative and manage own workload
· Thorough with a focus on detail and accuracy
· Strong organisation and communication skills are essential to ensure that everyone necessary is kept informed throughout the sales process.
· A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of our organisation
· IT Literate and experience of Microsoft office suite
· Kerridge /ADP experience would be advantageous
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.