7 months ago
The role is based in Nottingham
The salary is competitive DOE + Benefits
The hours are 40 hours per week
This company are world leaders in the development of powerful software solutions used by museums, archives and libraries on every continent. Their systems are used by many of the largest and most respected cultural institutions in the world.
They offer a pleasant working environment in a company that is unique in its mix of culture and technology. Within the UK they have 60 employees who sit within either the Manchester or Nottingham office. Due to continued success, the sales team are now looking for a dedicated Administrator who will contribute to ensuring the department runs smoothly and efficiently every day.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator who will be able to offer administrative support to both the Manchester and Nottingham Sales teams. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and will be able to multitask whilst keeping up with deadlines and demands from teams across two sites. The role will be undertaking, but will not be limited to, the following duties: -
- Deal with all incoming sales related calls from customers and suppliers
- Provide quotes and pricing to customers
- Processing sales orders through to billing and ensure circulation to appropriate parties for action
- Process purchase orders for equipment and other third party services and/or solutions
- Support internal and external sales team members with documentation and other ad hoc requirements
- Assist with the production of tender responses and supporting documentation
- Communicating with customers on sales related matters and also some telephone follow-up calls and appointment making
- Maintain and update CRM system with customer details, orders and other required information
To qualify for the role, you should be able to prove that you have: -
- 2 years minimum of solid administrative experience, which has been gained within a sales or commercial environment.
- Excellent IT knowledge including MS Office and MS CRM Dynamics.
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with "get things done" attitude
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Customer orientated with ability to communicate ably at all levels and build strong relationships
- Demonstrable ability to effectively plan, control and take responsibility for workload whilst being subject to frequent interruption
- Mature and flexible approach with ability to rise to challenge of demanding workload
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator who is looking to work for a global company, move forward within their career and be responsible for the smooth running of the sales process within a multisite team.