7 months ago
Position: Sales Administrator
This company forms part of the largest independent UK Steel Stockholder, employing over 1000 people on 25 sites throughout the UK. Specialising in stainless steel modular handrail fitting and focuses on developing sales of this specialist product.
The successful candidate will be involved in working alongside a busy and fast paced sales team where you will provide administrative support to facilitate the customer and business needs. You will be responsible for working closely with both customers and suppliers on a daily basis by processing the requirements of key accounts and placing orders with suppliers to purchase bespoke items. You will also provide administration support to the Sales Manager by producing end of month reports and arranging off shore shipment documentation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls and email queries/orders
- Providing quotes
- Processing orders and new sales enquiries
- Producing Purchase Orders
- Key account management
- Buying/ordering stock
- Managing POD (proof of deliveries), chasing delivery dates. Ensuring delivery dates are met and advising customers of any delays
- Report generation and general administration duties
- Building strong, credible business relationships with key accounts and suppliers
The successful candidate will have good IT skills i.e. word, excel, outlook and a willingness to learn. You must be a confident communicator with good attention to detail and thrive on working as part of a busy successful team. You should be organised, conscientious and methodical in your approach.
The ideal candidate will be honest, eager to lean with a strong can do attitude and possess a bright personality.
Ideally they are looking for someone to start in September with interviews happening in July.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.