9 months ago
Information on the company
This company sources buy to let property investment deals across the UK from developers, banks, and administrators on behalf of high net worth individuals. Catering for first time investors to those with portfolios worth over several million pounds, they offer a unique service by allowing individuals to purchase property that is pre-negotiated and completely off market.
This is a full time graduate position with a salary between £17-22K (DOE) in Sale, Manchester.
Our client is looking for an ambitious graduate motivated to work in a fast paced sales environment, helping a large number of investors through the legal and mortgage processes.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients who are in the process of purchasing property
* Working closely with external solicitors and mortgage brokers to resolve any issues
* Managing the sales progression pipeline
Key candidate requirements for the role:
* Educated to a degree level
* Driven, confident and hardworking
* Previous sales experience is advantageous however the training will be provided
* Outstanding communication skills
* Interest in the property sector
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Competitive salary dependent on experience.
* Commission structure
* Regular team days out including go karting and day trips to Paris!
* The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business, both in terms of revenue and company size with huge aspirations
Apply for this role