4 months ago
The company is a creative hub for innovative education software. Based in Liverpool, their circus-themed offices delight staff and visitors with a ball pool, caravan, popcorn machine and grandstand. Their web-based software is used by every local authority in England, as well as thousands of schools and children's centres, nationwide and beyond.
They are looking for a confident, organised and friendly salesperson with experience in selling or implementing education software for schools (ideally an assessment system) to join their school-focused team.
Their latest software innovation is a formative assessment tool, which takes a completely new approach to tracking pupil learning and differs from all other products that are currently on the market.
It has the potential to revolutionise classroom assessment practices, improve pupil learning and reduce teacher stress. That's why they are looking for a new team member - with experience in the education software sector - who can speak to leaders in their own language and help schools across the country to embrace the new system.
The role will cover a mixture of generating new business leads, closing sales and ensuring high customer retention, so you will need the ability to close a sale and to manage the implementation and longevity of an account.
Key responsibilities and tasks include delivering online and on-site demonstrations and training sessions, identifying and pursuing new leads, and implementing online marketing campaigns. You'll have a degree of freedom in marketing approaches and we welcome team members who are willing to share and try out new ideas.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- You find it easy to generate new leads and close sales. You'll be responsible for building up a portfolio of individual school clients, as well as trusts/groups of schools.
- Good at gathering valuable feedback.
- You love smashing targets within the deadlines.
- You're confident, resourceful and resilient.
- A quick learner. We'll expect you keep up-to-date with the latest research and guidance on assessment.
- Good with computers, especially using CRM databases.
- Excellent written and verbal English, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Patient and understanding. Our customers have differing levels of technical ability.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- A strong Team Player.
Please note: The company requires all employees to take a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a BPSS check due to the sensitivity of data they work with.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close