Sales / Account Manager / Business Development Opportunities
Ask anyone at our client what they’re most passionate about and you’ll get the same answer from everyone – the baking of quality biscuits for the whole family to enjoy. To them, a ‘treat’ is nothing less than a deliciously tasty biscuit that will delight their customers every time and ensure they come back for more.
They offer fantastic company benefits, an environment that you will enjoy to work in and genuine development and progression opportunities.
Position: Value and Impulse Sales Professionals at all levels
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Full time or Part time
About the Role:
They are looking for Sales Professionals of all levels of experience (National Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Business Unit Manager) who have hands on experience of managing accounts within the Value and Impulse channels. Their Value and Impulse channels is a core revenue stream for their branded biscuits.
- Day to day responsibility for the accounts
- Document and control key account communication, pricing, promotions, forecast, range, co-ordination of category work
- Delivering against agreed targets
- Recruiting, leading, motivating and managing the Channel team
- Full responsibility of the Channel portfolio and all account financial measures, including full trading P&L
- Delivering on the company’s ambitious growth targets
- Overseeing all channels including; Wholesale, Cash and Carry, Delivered, Convenience, High Street, Travel and Foodservice
- Ensuring JBP’s deliver against sales and profit targets
- Sole responsibility for any 3rd party sales agency to help maximise sales growth through execution of distribution targets
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Degree of equivalent
- Account Executive/Manager, Brand Marketing or Category or similar experience
- Experience of strategic sales management and leadership
- Previous direct trading responsibility for a range of impulse customers
- Solid experience established network of trade contacts
- Experience in managing a team
- Worked with a recognised FMCG food/drink brand
- Ability to lead an agenda and work across functions to ensure all progress swiftly
- Strong financial competency
- FMCG background advantageous
- Direct trading responsibility advantageous
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Account Management, National Account Manager, Senior National Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Unit Manage, Business Development etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.