10 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a digital marketing agency based in Southport. This agency has worked with 1,000+ clients from 40+ countries. Well known clients include Virgin, TNT, Ramada, Kodak, LG, Oracle, Deloitte, Standard Chartered and many more.
The company offers an attractive package with a health scheme, a pension scheme, a creative working environment and a fun office culture. They are a forward thinking company focused on growth.
Permanent / Full Time / 9am - 5:30pm / Mon - Fri
Circa £20,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE £26,000)
Leave: 20 days + public and statutory holidays
This is an exciting role for someone with sales experience, highly motivated and keen to work in the marketing industry. The ideal person will have knowledge of digital marketing and be passionate about sales. The person will be very technically savvy and able to learn quickly. The best candidates will be creative, think on their feet and have good technical sales skills. There is an excellent opportunity to make the role your own.
You will receive leads and also will also be required to prospect for new business. You'll have ownership of your clients following any jobs they place from idea to completion. You will be given training on all their products and direction on lead sources. You will be given extensive support and backup.
- Managing and closing inbound leads.
- Generating new leads and opportunities for the business.
- Outbound sales activity on the telephone, email and other mediums.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Managing client work from lead through to completed project and after sales support.
- Provide accurate reports to management.
- Provide a high level of customer service to prospects and customers.
- Administer lead management and other business systems.
- Recording all details in Salesforce CMS.
- Various administrative tasks to help the smooth running of the office and projects.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Highly technically aware.
- Excellent computer and technology skills.
- Highly motivated and keen to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications.
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
Please clearly mark on the email the role you are applying for.
This role is commutable from Preston, Scarisbrick, Ormskirk and towns along the Liverpool and Manchester train lines.
about 1 month ago
only 21 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close