Sales Account Executive - London
We could write an irresistible intro to catch your eye, but we thought better of it. Instead, we’ve asked our current sales people to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people (see the Best Marketing Automation Software by G2Crowd)
- You offer a cool thing you know that works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses
- You have a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (3000 – 12000 GBP/month depending on seniority + uncapped commission of 10 – 20 % ACV + Stock Options)
- The sales role is the launchpad to the fastest career growth at Exponea (both in terms of responsibilities and salary)
- As a salesman, you have an incredible variety – vertically (you can sell different elements of the platform depending on the client’s immediate needs) and horizontally (you can choose your clients by industry – Fashion, Travel, Food Delivery, etc.)
- You can travel to your heart’s content, what with the way we keep expanding globally.
Find the holy grail and join us at Exponea! We are looking to grow our presence in Western Europe to capture the strong potential in this region (more about our expansion and team growth here). The company grew by 1,000% last year and is expected to grow by 350% during 2017. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Our clients love us
Exponea is an internationally renowned marketing cloud – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for e-commerce businesses. We’re among the world’s fastest growing software companies and we use customer data analysis to help our clients achieve more.
We are building a platform processing large volumes of customer data to suggest marketing campaigns based on advanced analytics. World e-commerce leaders (e.g., Zoot, Sygic, Kiwi.com) and other big name companies (e.g., T-Mobile) have been pleased with our product.
Our campaigns are actually so successful that we had to resort to Morgan Freeman’s god voice to present their results for people to believe them! They were just too good to be true
An average mid-sized e-commerce company uses 17 separate tools. The move towards consolidation has started — and the market potential for Exponea is extremely strong. Now is the time to join!
Can’t wait to join?
Join our ranks as a Sales Account Executive (good for those who like finalizing and closing deals) or a Sales Development Representative(for all those who find more thrill in looking for and contacting new leads).
The cherry on the cake is a generous commissions scheme, which is uncapped.
Your key responsibilities will include:
As a Sales Account Executive, you should act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
More specifically, you will:
- Conduct the necessary sales activities to obtain meetings with C-level clients;
- Conduct a thorough business needs analysis and explain features and benefits;
- Choose relevant events worldwide and provide a proper presence of Exponea there;
- Manage your CRM system to a high level in order to ensure the proper follow up activity is conducted and reported;
- Engage well with clients over webinar, over the phone, and face to face;
- Prepare client briefs and proposals to a high level;
- Work autonomously and demonstrate initiative in your role to grow the business;
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience;
- Relevant education – bachelor’s degree or TAFE qualification preferred (ideally in Business or IT);
- 1+ years sales experience preferred (ideally B2B sales, but we’ll consider B2B account management in some cases)
- Be well-presented, expressed and have a passion for growing rapport with clients and helping their businesses;
- Interest in Analytics and Marketing;
- Ability to easily adapt to new environments and use own initiative;
- Strong English communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
What will come in handy:
- Good presentation skills.
- Competitive salary (3000 – 12000 GBP/month depending on seniority + uncapped commission of 10 – 20 % ACV);
- Possibility to join a stock options plan in a fast growing company (over 1000% a year);
- Ongoing training in business development, analytics and marketing automation;
- Membership of a team of top notch professionals you can learn from:
- Peter Irikovský (now CEO @ Exponea, previously CEO @ Slevomat (€100M+ revenue, the fastest growing e-commerce business in CZ), Regional Director @ Groupon UK, Consultant @ McKinsey & Company)
- Marwan Chanawani (now CSO @ Exponea, previously Director of Asia & Pacific @Eset (1bn+ valuation), Head of Sales @ Gradient ECM)
- Jakub Minks (now Regional Director CEE @ Exponea, previously Manager @ McKinsey & Company)
- Jason Smith (now Regional Director Western Europe @ Exponea, previously Enterprise director @ NCC Group, Sales Management @ Groupon, Strategic Director @ Google)
- Victor Krylov (now Regional Director Russia & CIS @ Exponea, previously Head of growth team @ Icons8)
More things you’ll like about Exponea:
- Participation in developing a unique product that many consider world-class (see the Best Marketing Automation Software by G2Crowd).
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Chance to co-own the company through our employee share program.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Being rewarded based on your commitment and capabilities.
- An array of fringe benefits including hardware, books, gym classes.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Exponea is one of the world’s fastest growing software companies in the field of A.I.-enabled marketing automation and advanced data analytics. A UK-based company with Slovak origins, Exponea has offices in London, Edinburg, Manchester, Bratislava, Prague, Moscow and Palo Alto. Offices in Germany opening soon. Having secured millions of euro in investment, the small team grew into an 90+ people company in a year – and keeps growing. In Central Europe, it helps market leaders such DeliveryHero, Kiwi.com, Sygic, T-mobile or Zoot with personalized communication and real-time marketing. Exponea is the first SaaS company in the world to integrate Facebook Messenger Bots and Amazon’s Alexa into a modern marketing cloud.
About the Exponea team:
Get a glimpse of life at Exponea and meet your future colleagues in Bratislava (Facebook Page Exponea Society – Bratislava), Prague (Exponea Society – Prague) as well as London, Edinburg, Manchester, Moscow and Palo Alto (Exponea Society – Global).