8 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Director for our UK wide facilities and cleaning service business, which has its head office in Suffolk. The Sales Director will lead, develop and evolve sales across the UK for a quality focused, nationwide, service provider.
This is a strategic role for the business and will carry an initial annual net new business sales target of £1 million per annum, rising to £2 million in year 2. As part of the senior leadership team we are looking for an experienced and successful sales director or growing sales manager/BDM to join our team to support the business in its next key growth stage.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Source and develop profitable net new business across the UK - across all service streams
- Timely and accurate completion of tenders, PQQ's, RFI's, ITT's etc
- Leading and developing sales presentations to secure new business wins
- Managing and reporting on sales pipeline, against forecast - using SalesForce.com
- Managing department P&L
- Development of sales team and go to market strategy
- Completion of weekly sales reports
(A full job description will be provided at interview stage)
- Charismatic and successful sales person, specifically in securing UK contract cleaning and soft FM business
- Self starter with passion, loyalty and commitment, underpinned by a competitive nature
- Excellent communicator, with strong client engagement skills
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to support the wider senior team with innovative business ideas, backed up with an understanding of business compliance and commercial acumen.
To be considered for this role please send a cover letter, with an up to date copy of your cv.