Job Title: Researcher - Presales
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is the peer to peer Board Community for CEOs, c-suite executives and global leadership teams. They have over 13 years’ experience transforming senior executives and their boards. Whether they are looking for individual support or a solution designed to align the executive team and drive strategic goals, their aim is to inspire leaders to be successful.
The Researcher role is responsible for providing presales support to the Business Development team, to help drive new business revenue.
The Researcher will provide efficient and responsive administrative support to the team as well as cold call prospects to introduce and demonstrate the value of our Client’s membership.
Working closely with the Business Development Managers, the Researcher will source, identify, and target new business leads to help develop a pipeline of prospective Executive and Non-executive members, ensuring that the team’s targets are continuously being met.
This is an entry level position which would suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ industry experience.
Travel may be required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyse target companies and conduct sector analysis
- Build a strong, accurate database of key accounts to be used when targeting prospects
- Target and follow up with potential attendees for various Retreats throughout the year
- Invite targets to events and diligently follow up
- Research, identify and directly contact Senior Executives and C-level decisions makers in large firms
- Make cold telephone contact to qualify leads and present the service offering in a structured, professional way
- Generate meetings from cold, with new prospects for the Business Development Managers
- Coordinate and attend meetings with the Business Development Managers
- Coordinate and support all pre-sales activities including the distribution of sales and marketing collateral
- Prepare the Business Development Managers for their meetings by researching and identifying key triggers in the company in question
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on Salesforce and the CRM platform
- Provide regular sales updates to the management team
- Help the Business Development Managers create compelling proposals that outline the company suite of solutions and how this will deliver ROI to the customer
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development team
- Attend and provide support at Company events and retreats as required
- Develop and leverage relationships with prospects through networking and promoting the company and its service offering as required
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed to meet the changing business environment
- Take minutes during sales meetings
- Degree qualified
- 1-2 years’ industry experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated and outcomes focused
- Tenacious with a ‘can do’ attitude
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Researcher, Pre-Sales Consultant, Pre-Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Research Sales Support, Sales Scheduler, Sales Coordinator, Pre-Sale Researcher, Business Development Support will also be considered for this role.