5 months ago
One of the fastest growing Energy Suppliers in the UK is looking to recruit a passionate and organised Renewal Account Manager.
Due to rapid growth within the business, they are now looking to expand the Renewals department. With a vision of becoming the UK's most trusted energy supplier they are fully focused on business customers and providing first class customer service.
Operating within a highly competitive SME sector, the focus of the role is to maintain customer sites through competitive renewal prices and service, in keeping with their 95% renewal rate. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will have proven experience within Telesales, Account management and B2B sales.
- Contacting current SME business customers to offer competitive renewal prices
- Using a consultative sales approach, you will get to know your customers and understand the needs of their business also gaining feedback about their service to date.
- To quote customers predominately using the company pricing systems, accurately and within set procedures.
- To manage renewal dates and customers accurately. As well as good data management
- Bringing in renewals business whilst adding value by cross selling and obtain business information around other sites.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets and Key Performance Indicators such as;
- Utilising trusted sales techniques and an appropriate sales script to contract customers over the telephone within agreed rules
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Can communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- A logical thought process to negotiate & sell.
- A proven track record in direct sales.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage calls, maintain records and notes
- Team player, willing to share ideas and techniques with other team colleagues.
- Minimum of 12 months' telesales experience
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential
- Excellent salary based on your experience
- Regular company socials
- 28 days annual leave (inc Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Team building days
- Dress down Friday
- Fun and energetic environment
- Great career progression
- Scope to grow with a vibrant business