4 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing specialist commercial vehicle contract hire business operating across the country.
Following their move to larger premises in Telford they are now seeking to appoint a key member of staff to a newly created sales role. The post holder will work with a small, friendly but very busy team enabling the business to continue to grow.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for new business generation, focused on building quality lasting relationships with their target customer base providing commercial vehicle related solutions including contract hire and fleet management.
This is a singular opportunity to become involved in a fast moving, exciting industry where there is real potential to learn and progress. This role would be ideally suited for someone looking to build a career in Relationship Management.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Identifying businesses to target, making new contacts, following up potential leads and developing repeat business
- Working closely with the Directors to ensure business opportunities are explored and to help identify new opportunities
- Contacting prospective clients, providing information and visiting organisations in order to set up sales opportunity appointments with relevant decision makers
- Obtaining relevant business information in order to quote for business and service new clients
- Use of the Company's CRM system to accurately record and manage all information from initial contact through to completion of sale and then ongoing follow up and client care
- To produce, take part in and deliver presentations as necessary to prospective clients
- Attending internal and external meetings and as requested both on and off site.
- Minimum 3 x A levels at A-C grade
- A degree in a complimentary subject would be beneficial but not essential
- Clean full UK driving licence
Skills and experience
- Ability to work to targets
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing are critical
- Ability to develop and establish relationships with a wide range of organisations at all levels of seniority
- Well organised, able to use own initiative and manage workloads effectively, prioritising actions appropriately
- Positive, outgoing with a 'can do' attitude
- Proficient in use of the full Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint is essential
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial as this will be a sales role, however the priority is to find the correct candidate irrespective of previous experience
- Some experience of the commercial vehicle industry would be helpful but is not essential as an intensive 8 week training program will be provided
- Salary £20 - 25k per annum, dependent on experience
- OTE post training: £40k year 1
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone, benefits package
To start ASAP
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
only 27 days until close