16 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing truck and trailer company which offers specialist commercial vehicle contract hire and fleet management across the country.
The post holder will work with a small, friendly but very busy team enabling the business to continue to grow.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for new business generation, focused on building quality lasting relationships with their target customer base providing commercial vehicle related solutions including contract hire and fleet management.
This is an opportunity to become involved in a fast moving, exciting industry where there is real potential to learn and progress, and unlimited earnings potential. This role would be ideally suited for someone looking to build a career in Relationship Management.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Using online resources & initiative to identify businesses to target
- Making initial contact, following up potential leads & developing repeat business
- Working closely with the Directors to identify & explore new business opportunities are explored
- Setting up sales opportunity appointments with relevant decision makers
- Obtaining relevant business information in order to quote for business & service new clients
- Use of the Company's CRM system to accurately record and manage information from initial contact through to completion of sale & client care thereafter
- Representing to prospective clients
- Attending internal & external meetings
- Minimum 3 x A levels at A-C grade
- A degree in a complimentary subject would be beneficial
- Clean full UK driving licence
Skills and experience
- Ability to work to targets
- Drive & determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & in writing are critical
- Ability to establish & develop relationships with a wide range of organisations at all levels of seniority
- Well organised, able to use own initiative & manage workloads effectively, prioritising actions appropriately
- Positive, outgoing with a 'can do' attitude
- A flexible approach to work
- Proficient in use of the full Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint is essential
- Basic understanding or experience of/with commercial vehicles
- There will be some travel around the UK
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial as this will be a sales role, however the priority is to find the best candidate irrespective of previous experience
- Some experience of the commercial vehicle industry would be helpful but is not essential as an intensive 6-week training program will be provided
They provide the team with a competitive basic salary and contributory pension after a qualifying period, with progressive commission and a fully-expensed company car, plus regular invitations to industry events, teambuilding and social activities.
On application please provide us with your salary expectation / salary bracket.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
£30k - £40k
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
Kent, Bromley, Canterbury, Dartford, Rochester, Royal Tunbridge Wells
£60k - £70k
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close