My client is one of the leading professional services organisations with a vast client base and a global network. Their London team are currently seeking to add a new relationship manager to their private equity business.
As one of the leading professional service organisation globally my client is looking to bring on board a top level relationship manager to their team. The business benefits from being deeply rooted in its local surroundings and having specialist in various locals. Combined with this agility they also have a large reach having a truly global presence in over 100 countries.
The purpose of this role is to serve as a relationship manager for key relationships within the private equity space. You will also be required to help develop new strategies for the department. You will be charged with assisting the leadership team in driving forward change programmes within the business. On an external focus you will assist client relationship partners achieve goals with current accounts. Other key areas will be:
* Help implement the strategic plan for increasing the firm's revenue from PE clients and their investment companies.
* Strongly promote One Firm behaviour such as sharing key information with the relevant teams
* Work closely with the PE relationship partners to develop the tailored strategic plans for key PE clients, taking into consideration the current relationships, the team and opportunities spotting and mapping
* Monitoring the execution of each strategic plan including the tracking, coordination, and communication of reciprocity per client
* Develop independent relationships with key PE clients
* Involvement in client meetings and facilitate generation of ideas and opportunities
* Build a sound knowledge of the key PE clients, key contacts, structure, investment and buying criteria
* Identification of areas where the client would benefit from an introduction to other services
* Gain a thorough understanding of how the marketplace works to share best practice
The successful Relationship Manager will have
Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships with clients, both internal and external
The successful Relationship Manager will receive: