5 months ago
One of the UK's leading providers of waterproofing solutions is seeking an experienced Sales person with knowledge of Flat Roofing Waterproofing Solutions and thorough Sales knowledge, in the North East.
It would be fantastic if you have a business or construction related qualification and if you are CSCS registered, plus relevant contacts. They are looking for someone who has a minimum of 5 years specification sales experience within the construction industry and you need to be able to read construction drawings.
You will be home based but you will cover your respective area (the whole of the North East) and your working hours will be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- To promote the Company's products throughout a designated geographical area, and generate profitable sales in accordance with agreed targets.
- In fulfilling the above, to liaise with Clients, Architects, Surveyors, Contractors and any other individuals, organisations or bodies associated with the promotion of the company and its products & services.
- To provide technical advice & support to clients and associates wherever appropriate, building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- To promote the good name & reputation of the company, and maintain good customer relations.
- To conduct Market Research in the designated territory, & elsewhere if required, including the regular monitoring and 'feeding-back' of industry, market and competitor information.
- To respond quickly, positively and effectively to customer & other enquiries, directing all 'out-of-area' enquiries to the relevant Regional Technical Manager.
- To work with other RTMs to share market information and maximise inter-territory opportunities, and to avoid potential conflicts of territorial issues.
- To carry out site surveys and produce professional and comprehensive survey reports.
- To produce Specifications i.a.w. company & NBS guidelines, ensuring copies are sent to the Office Manager
- To complete all relevant paperwork accurately and as required to comply with the company and Client requirements, and with the ISO Quality Management System.
- To regularly & routinely update the Company database.
This position comes with a very attractive basic salary of £40k (OTE around £80k) plus uncapped commission, plus your own company car - a Ford or similar within probation, and an Audi A4 after passing your probation! You will also be provided with a company mobile to make all your business calls. Great holiday, training and pension package too!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply, they look forward to hearing from you!