10 months ago
Regional Sales Representative - Southern
This is a tremendous opportunity for a highly motivated Candidate to join a forward thinking connected controls company (850 employees, net turnover: 126 M€, Growth 2009-2015: + 46 %, Export: 25 %) operating in the UK and located in the South of England, to cover below the M4 corridor into the SW, south coast across to the A24.
Established over 45 years ago the company has been at the forefront of design, innovation and customer satisfaction in the fields of Energy Saving controls, OEM and Building Management Systems.
As part of its continued growth the company is seeking to expand the UK team and is looking for an enthusiastic Candidate to develop the customer base in the South.
Working closely with UK management and the head office team in France, the Regional Sales Representative will be charged with developing/maintaining the existing customer base in the South and selling the companies sophisticated range of energy saving controls & home automation solutions to Plumbing Merchants, Electrical Wholesale, Installers & Contractors.
- Sales Representative
- To support & maintain relationships with established company stockists
- To identify new business opportunities for the company and continue development of new company partners within the area & nationally where applicable.
o Delivering: Training, Merchandising, Technical support
Required for the role:
- A demonstrable interest in home automation/connected products.
- Educated to a degree level preferably OR from a technical sales background
- Ability to work remotely and with limited supervision to achieve clearly defined goals
- Knowledge of heating controls is desirable but is not necessary as full training will be given in France
- Available to start Feb 2017
Although no previous experience in controls is required, candidates should be able to demonstrate a real ability to sell and a drive to succeed - this is not a French speaking role.
The starting salary is competitive (Basic + Bonus), with benefits including a company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.