3 months ago
This company is a forward-thinking UK startup with the backing and ambition to make it big. If you are a driven focused individual, with the determination to be the best, this role is for you.
This is a young and dynamic company based in the North East of England. They are able to offer one of the lowest rates in the country along with the highest standard of service making their products very competitive and attractive to customers.
They have products that complement each other, product that will increase their turnover, reduces their costs at the same time, as a result, increasing the bottom line profit.
Their main three products are: Payment solutions, Merchant Cash Advance and EPOS including software solution.
They are looking to appoint 10 Regional Sales Managers in the following territories:
North West, East Midlands, West Midlands, South West, South East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, North East, Greater London and Wales
- Take ownership of developing the region and growing sales - contribute to regional sales with personal sales as and when required to supplement team sales.
- Recruitment will be provided to assist in the development of the team however it is essential that the candidate can also build a team through personal contacts and by using own initiative.
- Provide field support and assist in closing deals.
- Act as a coach and mentor to team members to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Accompany BDM's to sales meetings with prospective clients either leading the discussion or supporting the BDM's to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved.
- Assist in induction for new BDM's and provide field based sales training.
- Ensure that all paperwork submitted from the team is accurate and compliant.
- Provide support and assistance to the organization and Sales Director as and when required.
- Previous sales experience gained within Card payment environment.
- Must be tenacious and have a "can-do" attitude.
- An experienced manager, leader and coach who is able to work with and develop a team of people who possess a varied level of skills and competence.
- Ability and contacts to hit the ground running and assemble a team of self-employed BDM's.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be self -sufficient and motivated, with entrepreneurial flair to build a team and exceed targets.
- They have the best Self Employed Commission structure in the industry, some of their guys earning over £100k at this moment.