The Regional Sales Manager will manage, develop and leverage exisiting customers whilst identifying new opportunities across the South West Region within the healthcare industry!
The organisation is Europe's leading textile service business, developing and delivering value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions within Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility. They engage and partner with more than 150,000 customers in 16 countries across Europe.
This role is focused within their Healthcare Clinical Solution Division, selling medical products into the secondary care industry
They are a FTSE250 company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer. The business focuses on innovation and is constantly developing new products and services to better serve the changing needs of its customers and their industries in all sectors of the economy.
The Regional Sales Manager primary responsibilities will be to:-
- Overall responsibility for sales pipeline and revenue on named prospect accounts and new opportunities on existing/new named customers
- Set development targets and entry strategies for important prospects
- Provide support in the development of new products and services to increase penetration in new opportunities.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key individuals on prospect accounts of high importance
- Monitor and follow up on opportunity pipeline and provide sales and revenue forecast.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Customer Services and Operations to safeguard long term positive development of the customer base.
- Understand the needs and future requirements of customers through proactive account management
- Develop a 'trusted advisor' relationship with customers
- Act as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly KPIs to all relevant stakeholders
- Forecast and track customer metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and ensure profitable growth
- Understand quality standards set by the company and agreed with each customer.
- Retain ownership of the customer service level agreement
- Analyse lost business and complaint management data and implement appropriate action to reduce these figures every month.
- The effective management of notified terminations with a principle aim of customer retention.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will have/be;
- A strong, successful, medical devices sales background.
- Able to travel across Bristol, Devon etc the South West Region!
- Good written, verbal and negotiating skills to help develop good customer relationships
- Ability to listen to and influence peer group and department team members to build and lead effective working teams
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department and/or team
- Ability to organise self and others to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Highly customer focused
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good business acumen and a basic understanding of business models from a strategic and operational point of view
Competitive basic salary dependant on experience
Company Car/Car Allowance