about 1 year ago
Experienced in managing a Retail team?
Passionate about mobile technology?]
Fancy working in a vibrant and dynamic company?
Then why not get in touch!
Regional Sales and Support Manager - Full Time - OTE £40K+
Due to their continued expansion and success, this company is currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Sales and Support Manager to take a leading role in their business.
Operating primarily within the Midlands, this role provides a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning, leading mobile phone retailer.
The role of Regional Sales and Support Manager is critical to the ongoing success and future growth of their business. Your role will be to manage and drive the performance of your retail team to enhance sales volumes across your territory. Alongside this, you will also ensure your team maintains the excellent service standards their customers have come to expect from this well-known brand.
As Regional Sales and Support Manager, you will have the autonomy to shape and coach your team to develop high performing, professional and compliant sales advisors.
Specifically, you will:
- Use your experience and the resources at your disposal to reach and ideally exceed your regional profit and compliance targets
- Use your energy and enthusiasm to drive results for up to 8 retail stores
- Find engaging and motivational ways to get the best from your team of up to 20 sales staff
- Inspire your store managers and sales staff through your dedication to excellence
- Provide outstanding training, coaching and mentoring across your region, developing your team to 'expert' level
- Drive your team to constantly improve, pushing for better performance and excellent customer service, at all times leading by example
The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing a retail sales team, ideally on a multi-site basis and within the telecommunications sector or similar. You should have a strong work ethic and have a proven track record of successfully delivering against target in a fast-paced sales environment.
You will be a strong communicator, and your passion and enthusiasm will translate into real world results. Effective time-management, the ability and willingness to travel, and the determination to succeed in a challenging but rewarding role are all essential requirements.
This is a full-time role working 5 days a week, between Monday and Saturday. In return they are offering a competitive package to include generous benefits, a basic salary of £25k, a car allowance, and the ability to earn uncapped commission.
Areas covered are Heanor, Alfreton, Ripley, Ripon and Daventry
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 6 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close