· Market Leading Internationally Renowned Organisation
· Innovative and Highly Regarded Rangeof Products and Services
· Hands-On Managerial Support with A Great Deal of Autonomy
The Role: Based from home and covering the North and Midlands, the new Regional Manager will be selling capital equipment, software and training contracts in NHS hospitals, universities and medical education centres. You will be calling on ODP's, Paramedics, ITU Specialists, Anaesthetists, Nurses and everything in between
Our client's service focuses on the use of highly realistic training simulation products and software to create realistic treatment scenarios; there is a great deal of customisation available to provide for a vast number of procedures and all training requirements.
The Company: Widely regarded as leaders within the medical training marketplace our client has over 70 years' experience of developing innovative and ground-breaking training products and methodologies. They focus on in-situ best practice training to keep medical professionals up to date and compliant as well as products for medical education centres.
For this Regional Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Experienced in medical sales
· You need to be autonomous, self-motivated, energetic and consultative
· Adaptability to sell capital equipment, software and a highly customisable service
Benefits of this Regional Manager role:
· £36k-£46k Basic Salary
· +£5k Uncapped Commission
· Fully Expensed Company Car
· Mobile, Laptop, 25 Days Holidays, Pension
Location: The position of Regional Manager covers Lancaster, Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke, Birmingham, Warwick, Coventry
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our healthcare and scientific sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.