A multi award winning, Private Medical Insurance provider is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager to cover the South-East region.
SALARY: £45,000-£55,000 plus commission
27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Car Allowance of 5k a year
Free Private Medical Insurance Cover
Free Income Protection Cover
Free Death in Service Cover
Competitive Company Pension
LOCATION: Guildford, Horsham, Winchester, Basingstoke and Crawley
As a Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a geographical area to ensure all sales opportunities are recognised. The Regional Account Manager will be predominantly based from home with visits to the head office required on a semi regular basis. As such, you will be responsible for:
- Grow the existing client base and build strong business relationships
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to recognise and develop any marketing and sales opportunities through regular business development and networking
- Delivering a regional sales plan to achieve business targets and growth
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends and product lines, whilst ensuring a compressive understanding of competitor contracts is maintained to cope with objection handling
- Demonstrating a high ability of presentation skills, delivering one-to-one or group training sessions.
- Communicating regularly with all internal departments to facilitate the highest possible level of service to the companies’ clientele
- To promote the company’s core values and ethics at all times
REQUIREMENTS: Regional Account Manager
Ideally we would receive applicants from experienced Regional Account Managers with the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- Experience of working in the UK Medical Insurance & Protection markets.
- Experience within the IFA / Intermediary markets
- Strong communication / Presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and the ability to prioritise tasks both daily and weekly
- Knowledge of the FCA and associated regulation
- Ability to think strategically and identify commercial opportunities
- Truly customer centric, able to represent customer needs at all levels.
- Strong background and experience in territory management
- Full UK Driving Licence
THE COMPANY - Regional Account Manager
The company are one of the leading Healthcare and protection providers. They sell a promise - a promise to look after their members when ill health strikes. Their promise includes delivering a best in class service experience, one which is fast and efficient, yet delivers the personal touch we all enjoy. They’re proud that their service has received some of the highest accolades the industry can offer.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Regional Account Manager, reference JKB1710-61 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.