The position as Regional Account Manager is field based across the West Midlands and will be critical to the development and maintenance of key accounts within the specified region.
My client are a leading provider of garden, outdoor equipment and apparel across the UK. They derived as a family run business and have grown to become a leader across a wide remit of products within the given area.
As Regional Account Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following roles & responsibilities;
* Become the face of the company across the given territory
* Maintain, grow and open new accounts across the independant and multiple chain retailer channel
* Collate sales data and conduct full analysis on all accounts/market information to ensure continued growth
* Work with merchandisers to maintain stock levels and brand identity across the given region
For the role as Regional Account Manager, we will be looking for the following key criteria;
* Minimum 2 years FMCG/Consumer & field sales experience
* Degree educated
* Drive, charisma & motivated to succeed
* West Midlands based
Competitive basic salary & benefits
Opportunity to progress up through the company