3 months ago
This specialist recruitment company for leading blue-chip FMCG brands is looking to employ Trainee Recruitment Consultants to take over a warm desk in their London/Essex Office. The position is for an immediate start but they are comfortable to accommodate notice periods if necessary.
As a 360® recruitment consultant, you will manage the full sales cycle. You will recruit and maintain effective working relationships with clients and candidates in the functions of sales, marketing and production within the FMCG industry. You will also be developing new business and maintaining these new key client relationships. - You will provide these clients with an unparalleled service based on respect, honesty and total commitment to results in line with business objectives.
What the business provides for you:
- Constant mentorship and training from members of the senior leadership team
- Industry leading Business Development Coaching.
- The best in the FMCG Industry (10-50% gross take home) Commission Structure
- A negotiable Salary based on experience that will increase after the probationary period has been completed.
- Quarterly& Annual Staff Nights out (All expenses paid)
- Early Friday Finishes
- The desire to one day be a team leader - a business development manager - a head of division
- Have boundless energy, enthusiasm and a strong desire to achieve
- Enjoy working within a team in a thriving office environment
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience in administration/sales/recruitment is highly desired.
- Able to communicate effectively face to face and on the telephone
Their growth is due to their passion for success, their commitment to quality and of course their fantastic team!
If you'd like to join a team that truly puts its people first, please apply today and a member of their team will be in contact shortly.