7 months ago
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours: Full Time, 40 hrs per week
Holiday: 28 days including public holidays
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience plus bonus scheme
Probation: Six months
This company are business consultants and executive recruitment specialists.
Their specialism is permanent executive placements and permanent senior management positions to SME's from £2m to £30M t/o per annum. Their clients are UK-wide.
Based in the Stafford office, you will have responsibility for recruiting for the senior management positions for their clients - payscales from £40,000 to £120,000.
You will take full responsibility for individual projects, and handle the complete candidate selection and filtering process from start to finish.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least three years' experience in an executive recruitment role.
- Proven track record in delivering strong results.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Flawless spelling and grammar.
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- Following their 40-point recruitment filtering mechanism
- Agreeing Job Description with client
- Telephone interviewing of candidates
- Arranging F2F candidate interviews with their senior business consultant at clients' premises.
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close