12 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a bespoke estate agency specialising in the sale of new homes on behalf of a number of residential house builders. They are now seeking sales executives to promote and sell new homes on a variety of residential property developments. If you are a high level sales executive looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your sales ability and earn an unrivalled level of sales commission, they would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Promote and sell a variety of bespoke new developments.
- Receive calls from and arrange site viewings for potential purchasers.
- Attend viewings with potential purchasers, promote the benefits of the development, answer questions and facilitate the purchase/sale.
- Take reservation fees on new homes.
- Act as personal contact to all potential purchasers.
- Liaise with all parties to facilitate a smooth sales process.
They are looking for strong sales people with the following experience and attributes;
- Direct sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Excellent negotiation and face to face presentation skills.
- Confident and approachable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends - Saturdays & Sundays are mandatory with days off in the week.
- Experience in house sales is NOT necessary.
- Basic £20k plus £750 per sale. OTE £45K+
- Includes Company Car
** Please Note - Should you be selected for an interview these will be held at our head office in Darwen, Lancashire.