3 months ago
Our client, an exceptional and forward thinking company, are looking to recruit a Product Specialist at their branch in the Solihull area.
The primary goal of the Product Specialist is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who visit the site. The Product Specialist will accomplish this by talking to all guests, answering questions and educating the public about the product. An implicit responsibility of the Product Specialist is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the brand.
• Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s experience in the most positive way.
• Enthusiastically educate all customers about the benefits of the product.
• Assist Sales Advisors in test drives and provide an experience that customers would highly recommend to friends and family.
• Provide high quality customer service to the existing customers.
• Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
• Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
• Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in store for updates, test drives and other event invitations.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree or the equivalent in professional experience and an extraordinary talent for sales.
• Experience in Sales, Customer Service or Retail is a plus.
• Strong communication skills and customer focused.
• Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
• Ability to work on weekends and at events.
• Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
• Valid driver’s licence, with 2 years minimum driving record required with a clean driving history.
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you’ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close