4 months ago
Product Marketing Manager, Retail Customer Propositions (12 Months FTC)
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager, Retail Customer Propositions (12 Months FTC)
Salary: £35000 - £39999
Date Closes: 08/01/2018
Ref Number: A20670
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Retail Customer Propositions team based in either London or Milton Keynes. In this role you will be responsible for the product management of Cater Allen propositions, supporting achievement of Cater Allen’s business targets, BAU management of the marketing and communication requirements and also supporting regulatory compliance for the product range.
Cater Allen is a subsidiary bank, owned by Santander. Cater Allen offers banking services via financial intermediaries, serving a wide range of personal, business and specialist customer segments. More details on Cater Allen can be found at caterallen.co.uk
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Retail Customer Propositions your main responsibilities will be
* Managing a portfolio of Cater Allen products including tracking performance & budgets and ensuring products are fit for purpose and delivering simple, personal and fair customer experience.
* Recommending product design and pricing, managing relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, often at a senior level, to ensure full engagement and support for proposals.
* Supporting the development of robust initiative proposals and existing product review papers, ensuring full stakeholder approval and adherence to a strong governance framework.
* Developing customer and internal communications, working within governance frameworks and obtained customer feedback to ensure that printed and web based items are simple, personal and fair.
* Supporting and engaging with a range of cross functional teams to deliver prioritised objectives ensuring Cater Allen representation.
* Delivering regular and ad hoc financial analysis, forecasting and performance reporting, including analysis for senior meetings.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Knowledge and understanding of retail banking with prior product marketing experience.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to understand complex business problems.
* Good understanding of all product specific financials including revenue, margin, profit, back book, pricing etc.
* Ability to apply a range of marketing principles and practices.
* Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to develop a broad range of contacts within internal teams.
Salary is £35,000 - £40,000 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Ludgate Hill office in London is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of St Pauls and City Thameslink. Housing a range of key business areas from Retail, Corporate and Wealth division to our Santander Business, Technology & Operations and Innovation Hub. Surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops the atmosphere is a vibrant one.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, stakeholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
Santander's Breakthrough programme, created to support the SME sector, has been recognised with a 'Big Tick' award by Business in the Community.