5 months ago
Information on the company
This amazing company has an aim to enable social and economic development in Sub-Saharan Africa by covering more than 20 countries by 2019, making a long-term contribution to the continent. This is about opening opportunities for Africans while giving the world a broader access to African talents and creativity.
This is a 6 month internship paying £15K pro rata.
You will be working on an initiative to provide extensive satellite coverage to Sub-Saharan Africa for the delivery of high quality broadband services to individuals, businesses and the public sector.
This company is a state-of-the-art satellite broadband provider and has an exciting opportunity for a budding Product Management Executive. Join their young, multinational marketing team at an exciting period of the company’s growth and help; develop the roadmap and assist with the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative satellite communication products.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will be reporting to our Product Manager and will be responsible for:
1. Helping to develop the product roadmap and validate the product vision through discussion, product identification and assessment.
2. Prioritizing feature development through market research, competitive analysis, sales support and review.
3. Assisting in the management of stakeholder requirements through product presentation and product performance reports.
4. Working on product promotions with the marketing communication team to ensure products are effectively represented across all media.
5. Representing the needs of the customer in defining the product vision, goals and release strategy, through collation of customer feedback and query resolution.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
Our Product Management Intern must:
1. Currently be enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program pursuing Marketing or Business related degree, or be a recent graduate of the same.
2. Be a team player who can collaborate and build consensus at all levels within the organization.
3. Have strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
French language is a definite bonus, as is a genuine interest in satellite communication and the Sub-Saharan African market.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A young diverse multinational team
- Gain valuable experience working on an international initiative
- Working hours are 09:00 – 17:00
- Central London
Apply for this role