HALLIWELL JONES LTD
Job Title: Premium Trade Sales Executive
Halliwell Jones is a family business, immensely proud of operating the BMW & MINI franchise in the North West of England and North Wales.
Commencing with our first centre at Southport in 1987 Halliwell Jones has, over the years, grown from an initial staff of 15 to now well in excess of 500, with additional centres located at Chester, Warrington, The Wirral, Llandudno in North Wales and Wilmslow.
In order to ensure that we maintain our high standard of customer care we are looking to recruit a Premium Trade Sales Executive to join the team.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Sales Manager in the organisation of the Used Car Sales Pitch and the photographing and disposal of retail and trade vehicles, to ensure the highest efficiencies are achieved in all aspects of vehicle logistics i.e. Technician productivity, Customer satisfaction and to provide a seamless flow of vehicle supply when required, to vehicle repair workshops/bodyshop and valeting departments.
Previous motor trade sales experience would be desirable, with the proven ability of maintaining required sales volumes, however a passion to succeed is most important. Experience of using in house I.T. packages would also be beneficial.
Strong negotiation skills and customer focus are essential along with a confident, friendly and outgoing personality. The ability to work under pressure is also required.
Essential criteria for the position includes :
• Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
• Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible
standard of customer service.
• Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
• Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding
• An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
• An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to
others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
• Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
• Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product
• Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
• Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Kerridge)
This is a full time, permanent position
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a great brand and company culture. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please click apply now and send us your CV.