8 months ago
Pension Income Specialist
Not your typical financial services firm…
Established in 2005, our client has held true to its pledge to improve the markets in which they operate for the benefit of customers. They do this by delivering world-class customer experiences, continually innovating and embracing digital technology to make dealing with the company both efficient and engaging.
Our client accepts nothing other than being the best at what they do, and this objective is reinforced by an environment in which colleagues are encourage to engage, to learn and to flourish. Significant in-house training and development facilities and empowerment of colleagues are just a couple of components that have helped this culture to thrive.
As a growing and respected brand that has been built on a foundation of customer advocacy, technical knowledge and significant marketing capabilities, Age Partnership is working towards becoming a household name that is synonymous with excellence. At the same time, they strive to leave a positive footprint; being good to their business partners, their community and their planet.
Position: Pension Income Specialist
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: circa £20k - £22k OTE £26k-£30k per annum
Benefits: our client is a fun, but professional and dynamic place to work. They enjoy getting the best out of their colleagues and offer numerous awards and incentives such as High Achievers, social outings, ongoing incentive schemes, and individual career development. Enjoy taking 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays of course!) and your birthday day off as a special extra time to enjoy. Free parking. Pension, healthcare cash plan, death in service benefit.
About the role:
They are looking to attract experienced sales and customer service professionals who are from a recent telephone based sales background preferably in financial services, to assist customers in making the appropriate choice of product to fund their income in retirement.
- Initially you will join their Retirement Academy Team before developing into their Pension Income area. You will receive full product knowledge training and the tools to equip you to be a Pension Income Specialist.
- Provide a telephone based service to our clients therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships and be able to build an excellent rapport with customers over the phone. You will be motivated and thrive in a busy vibrant sales area.
- Answer and respond to inbound enquiries regarding a range of retirement income solutions.
- Delivery of a non-advisory pension income service direct to customers.
- Deliver an accurate and effective retirement income sales process.
- Administer and arrange relevant applications whilst proactively seeking to increase the number of qualified advice referral applications.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to making outbound calls to potential customers generating new business leads.
- Achieve agreed monthly business targets and promoting our client as a leader in the field of retirement income.
- Proactive contact with customers, making best use of the leads available at all times.
- Cooperating with the compliance department to develop a compliant approach to commercial activity.
- Adhere to pension income documented processes and ensuring that records are kept appropriately in line with the company’s record keeping and file quality requirements.
- Adhering at all times to the principles of ‘treating customers fairly.
If you are attracted to Pensions and Retirement Solutions, they offer full support to gain the relevant pension qualifications.
Our client prides itself by the colleagues they employ. They offer fantastic career opportunities, outstanding rewards, development and training all underpinned by their fantastic Partnership Academy where they work in partnership with you to develop your career through exam support and ongoing training programmes.
You may currently be working as a Sales Executive, Customer Service or a similar call centre type role.
You may have experience of the following: Pension Income Specialist, Sales Executive, Financial Services, Pension Specialist, Customer Service, Financial Sales, Internal Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Internal Sales etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.