Charles Hurst Honda Motorcycles Belfast
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
A rare opportunity to join us as a Parts Advisor has now become available. Your role will be to ensure that all parts orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock purchase records are correctly maintained.
* Experience gained within a Motorbike brand is desirable but not essential
* Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales.
* Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's
expectations are met if not exceeded.
* Excellent verbal and written skills and will excel in both telesales and customer facing roles.
* Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
* A full and valid UK driving license.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.