Motor Trade Job Role:Parts Advisor
Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor.
Applicants must be experienced as a Parts Advisor within the parts department of a franchised motor dealership or motor factor and have a good understanding of the parts operation.
The successful applicant will be dealing with technicians and retail customers so good communication skills are vital, along with a stable career to date.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining standards of performance within the parts department through effective coaching and performance management
- Maintaining customer service standards
- Ensuring parts processes are in line with quality standards and business requirements
- Effective stock control and warehouse management
- Maximising commercial opportunity
- Monitoring and evaluating customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market
- Communicating and interacting with members of other departments to develop the business and team ethos
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Parts sales
- Accessory sales
- Trade sales
- Stock availability
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer complaints
- Staff motivation and turnover
- Teamworking across the dealership (especially with the Service team)
Candidates must also have a full driving licence
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of CV receipt.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your
Visit our website drivenmotorjobs.com
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential,
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller,
All available across the South East, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, and regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Harlow, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich, Grays, and Northampton.